Join Jo and Tom for a chat about the latest aviation news.
Simple Flying’s latest podcast is live and ready for you to enjoy. Hosted this week by Tom Boon, our Content Manager, and Jo Bailey, our Managing Editor, our 137th episode is now available for your listening pleasure.
The Simple Flying podcast is released weekly and is hot off the press for you today. We aim to cover some of the most important commercial aviation stories of the week with commentary and occasionally a little bit of fun!
What’s in episode 137?
In episode 137 of the Simple Flying podcast, Tom and Jo chat about:
- American Airlines reveals new flagship business product
- Feedback from industry event Altitude 22
- A dive into Avelo Airlines
- Emirates Business class experience
- A look at the air cargo market – has the bottom dropped out?
American Airlines revealed a new premium product for its future flyers. Photo: American Airlines
Listen to episode 136 now
The Simple Flying podcast is available on the following platforms.
- Spotify – Click here to listen on Spotify.
- Pocket Casts – Click here to listen on Pocket Casts.
- RadioPublic – Click here to listen on RadioPublic.
- Anchor – Click here to listen on Anchor.
- Overcast – Click here to listen on Overcast.
- Google Podcasts – Click here to listen on Google Podcasts.
- Apple Podcasts – Click here to listen on Apple Podcasts.
As our podcast is growing, we would love to hear what you think! Please leave any feedback or suggestions in the comments section of this article.
Additionally, if you have a question you’d like answered on next week’s episode, leave it down in the comments or contact us on social media.