Join Jo and Tom for a weekly roundup of aviation news.
Simple Flying’s latest podcast is live and ready for you to enjoy. Hosted this week by Tom Boon, our Content Manager, and Jo Bailey, our Managing Editor, our 143rd episode is now available for your listening pleasure.
The Simple Flying podcast is released weekly and is hot off the press for you today. We aim to cover some of the most important commercial aviation stories of the week with commentary and occasionally a little bit of fun!
What’s in episode 143?
In episode 143 of the Simple Flying podcast, Tom and Jo chat about:
- Boeing vs. Airbus in October
- Ryanair invests $200m in its 737 winglets
- An ITA Airways sale update
- China Southern retires the Airbus A380
- Elonjet won’t be banned from Twitter
SIMPLEFLYING VIDEO OF THE DAY
Listen to episode 143 now
The Simple Flying podcast is available on the following platforms.
- Spotify – Click here to listen on Spotify.
- Pocket Casts – Click here to listen on Pocket Casts.
- RadioPublic – Click here to listen on RadioPublic.
- Anchor – Click here to listen on Anchor.
- Overcast – Click here to listen on Overcast.
- Google Podcasts – Click here to listen on Google Podcasts.
- Apple Podcasts – Click here to listen on Apple Podcasts.
As our podcast is growing, we would love to hear what you think! Please leave any feedback or suggestions in the comments section of this article.
Additionally, if you want a question answered on next week’s episode, leave it down in the comments or contact us on social media.