By Tom Boon
Join Jo and Tom for the latest from the world of aviation.
Simple Flying’s latest podcast is live and ready for you to enjoy. Hosted this week by Tom Boon, our Content Manager, and Jo Bailey, our Managing Editor, the 171st episode is now available for your listening pleasure.
The Simple Flying podcast is released weekly and is hot off the press for you today. We aim to cover some of the most important commercial aviation stories of the week with commentary and occasionally a little bit of fun!
What’s in episode 171?
In episode 171 of the Simple Flying podcast, Jo and Tom discuss:
- American Airlines/JetBlue Northeast Alliance banned
- British Airways’ latest Avios-only flights
- Fokker working on a hydrogen F100
- Cathay Pacific fires cabin crew
- Finnair heads to Australia
Listen to episode 171 now
The Simple Flying podcast is available on the following platforms.
- Spotify – Click here to listen on Spotify.
- Pocket Casts – Click here to listen on Pocket Casts.
- RadioPublic – Click here to listen on RadioPublic.
- Anchor – Click here to listen on Anchor.
- Overcast – Click here to listen on Overcast.
- Google Podcasts – Click here to listen on Google Podcasts.
- Apple Podcasts – Click here to listen on Apple Podcasts.
As our podcast grows, we would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave any feedback or suggestions in the comments section of this article.
Additionally, if you want a question answered on next week’s episode, drop us an email.
SIMPLEFLYING VIDEO OF THE DAY
SCROLL TO CONTINUE WITH CONTENT